Pages

Translate

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Yammy Cups pies kids would love this

  
...

Cups pies

ingredients


Serves 4
100 g frozen puff pastry
250 g fat quark
1 Pk. vanilla sugar
40 grams of brown sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla pudding powder
1 teaspoon peel of an organic orange (finely abraded)
300g apricots
1 Egg,


preparation

Thaw on the work surface 1 puff pastry. 4 circuits, each about 8 cm in diameter cut out (depending on cup size).
2. Drain the ricotta and stir until smooth with vanilla sugar, 30 grams brown sugar, custard powder and orange zest.
Halve, stone and quarter 3. apricots. Apricot mix with the quark. Type quark mass in 4 cups (200 ml). Put puff pastry lid on the cups and press gently.
4. Cover with egg and sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees (gas 3, fan oven 180 degrees) Bake on the 2nd shelf from the bottom 25-30 minutes. Serve warm.

Eat Quotes
<<<< I don't know why people eat so badly. I could eat pasta all the time, but it really is fattening. And I love ice cream, but I can't do that. There was a time, until I was in my mid-forties, when I could eat a whole pizza - and really, no effect.>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment